Friday, June 29, 2012

STOP Animal Testing !!

                          Have you ever heard of animal testing ? I bet you have. I had heard about it, I knew how cosmetic companies do their tests on animals before selling out their products in the market but I never knew how bad it was. I mean, I was a ignorant fool I guess, I always thought "what harm can simple cosmetics cause to the animals". I never gave it a second thought but today a picture I saw on internet made me dig deeper, that's when I realized, how these animals are burnt, blinded, tortured with chemicals and stuffs, just so we can have a nice lip color or smooth skin. INHUMAN !! 


I am trying to figure out why these kinds of un-necessary experiments are done on animals when there are other methods to test those cosmetics.
JUST BECAUSE we are human and more powerful
JUST BECAUSE they cannot defend themselves
JUST BECAUSE they cannot tell you how much they are hurting
JUST BECAUSE some people think their(animals) life is less precious
JUST BECAUSE I am here writing about it and have NO IDEA about how to stop this :(


I'll let the pictures do rest of the talking..............






Happy Girl is SAD today :'(



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...