Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do you want to change anything from your past ?

                           It's 2:32 am & I had this sudden urge to wake up and make a new blog post. So here I am, moving my fingers on my keyboard while I should have been travelling in my dream land. 
All of us use this key, every once in a while :)


                         Sometimes I get on my TIME MACHINE and travel back in time. Just kidding !! It's the pictures in my drawer, old videos, songs or my random thoughts that let's me relive the moments. Human mind is amazing, we can close our eyes and imagine everything like it was yesterday. So many things unsaid, so much drama created, so many times getting hurt & so many times hurting other people. I can remember everything, every detail, every words said and every feeling felt. Walking down the memory lane is not easy, sometimes it's confusing. Looking back at times we cried can make us laugh and looking back at times we laughed can actually bring tears to our eyes. Good or bad, I find my memories amusing, it let's me see how I have changed in so many ways yet I'm still the same(if you know what I mean). Bad memories haunts me at times and I wish I could change so many things about my past but then I re-think and realise how every little part of my past is what made me who I am today and I would never want to change that. At the end it's all about today, who I am and where I stand and if tomorrow anyone walks up to me with an actual time machine and ask me that one question "Do you want to change anything from your past ?" I'd give a smile and say "If I could actually relive my life, every single thing I did, every mistakes I made, every tear I shed...I wouldn't change a thing !!"








*Yawn* I should probably get to bed now
See  you guys next time
Till then, embrace your memories and keep on smiling ^^
xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...