Saturday, March 24, 2012

We STILL believe in it :)

            Hello EVERYONE ^.^ I've been so lazy lately so thought about writing this short blog on something I really believe in. I've been reviving my childhood memories by watching the Disney fairy tales all over again(finished watching two of them). Hope you like this one & bear with me till I come up with something more interesting. *TEEHEE*

           We grew up watching the FAIRY TALES. Dreaming about a prince who’ll come into our lives & give us our very own “Happily Ever After”. Slowly we all realised we live in the REAL world, some of us knew about it the nice way…….. while some of us, through the hard way(I guess you all know what I mean)

            These days telling those three magical words is so easy. “I will love you forever” does not last as long as we think it will, hurting, betraying & moving on is the new trend. I see everyone mourning over their unfulfilled love stories which gets me thinking how we always thought our first love would last forever. 

          But no matter how much we get hurt, no matter how many pieces our hearts turn into, we still manage to love with those little broken pieces, we still hope for a better  love story. Every time the same thought runs across our minds. Every girl has this dream of finding THAT perfect one !! Perfect in sense......perfect for her. We know fairy tales do not exist but some how....some where...we STILL believe in IT ♥

Oh, my dear prince 

We are NOT strangers.

I know you.

Don't you remember ?

We've met before........ONCE UPON A DREAM <3



Have faith in your dreams & someday

Your rainbow will come smiling through 

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

A dream that you wish...WILL COME TRUE ^_^ 





Happy Girl will always believe in HAPPY ENDINGS :) 
All of you should start believing that good things fall apart so that better things can fall into its place.
Take care
much love
xoxo 









1 comment:

  1. Those are the ways of life but hopes and dreams are what our life paces on :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...