Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Don't Understand !!!

      One sentence that really annoys me is “You don’t understand”.
Every time somebody has this sad face because of “problems” they have, I try to be a nice friend, tell them it’s gonna be okay & ask them to cheer up but what I get in return is “Yuh don’t understand” -.-' Like seriously ??..... just because I do not sit all day whining about my problems, my grief or the pain that I hide inside……yuh think I have NO PROBLEMS ?? You look at the happy me & think how my life is so simple and perfect  with no drama. Someone who doesn’t understand something is YOU !! Yes, Y-O-U !!! 
**But at the end, what I end up saying is “Yes, I do not understand :S” (because I don’t wanna upset them more)

         I may not understand what you are going through unless it is something that I have experienced earlier BUT what I do understand is life cannot be THAT bad, we just have to look at it through different angles. Everyone thinks their problem is the biggest in the whole wide world(SO TRUE); like they are going through the most painful pain. Breaking up, fighting with friends or arguing with family members etc does not mean the end of the world. What YOU need to understand is problems are a part of our life, we need to accept them, running away or panicking is NEVER going to help, you need to fight against it.  Some unknown person once said "If life gives you  100 reasons to cry, show life you have 1000 reasons to smile”. No matter how dark or frightening a night is, we can assure our hearts that tomorrow,we will have sunshine, it’ll be a new day, it’ll be a better day J

         So, what I want from you guys is to stop worrying about your little problems & when  you feel  like your life is not good enough…..ALWAYS look at the less fortunate ones(sth taught to me by my mom <3). It’ll show you how lucky you are. Stop complaining about today and hope for a better tomorrow, because if you keep trying and believing HAPPINESS will find its way !! :D






Xoxo
Happy Girl <3


Picture Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...