Saturday, December 17, 2011

That's How I Feel !!! :')

          I was talking about it, planning everything and before I knew it, here I was in CHINA !! Every time I think something is not going to be so easy (eg. leaving my family behind) life shows me it's the HARDEST things ever. Even when I am mentally prepared life makes me panic a little in the inside. It's like a roller coaster ride, before the ride you say to yourself  "I can do it.It's going to be scary But..I can do it" BUT THEN as soon as You get on the ride you go......."O-Mi-Gwad !!! what was I thinking ?? i CANNOT do this" But then it's too late and you cannot turn back. If you know what I mean. i guess I'll just have to live with it now. :')
       With everything left behind, I hold on to the precious memories. With every passing day, I think about the perfect life I had back home. Nothing has changed, I'm still here, everyone is around in my thoughts and in my heart. <3
       I calculate the time difference & assume what my family must be doing at this time, baba must be watching TV, mamu probably working in the garden n dd still sleeping, ekma sleeping in front of the window & here I am in my room, everything is same, NOTHING has changed !!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...