Tuesday, August 9, 2011

He's GONE



                   I sit alone, thinking about "Us"....how things used to be & how extremely happy I was to have found 'the one'. Exactly the type I was looking for. My Mr.Right or should i say Mr.Perfect. Little bit of sour, a little spice...bitter at times with a drip of sweetness. nahh....I'm not talking abt FOOD. But he actually was a mixture of everything & it felt nice. 
                 Back to Reality, em alone and writing abt my feelings, my longings & my grief. No-one can imagine how much pain dis nostalgic feeling brings. I still wish to be by his side but he No-longer cares. Things fell apart wen he started to change. Sometimes it hard to know some one's feelings and at times it hard to know our OWN feelings. He used to make me smile but now he passes by me like a stranger n I have to force myself to act like one. Its funny how we were so close, talking EVERYDAY and now there's not a simply "HI". I keep waiting for him, silently. He doesn't even know I guess. It hurts when you cannot pass a day without thinking about him but what hurts MORE is yuh dun cross his mind for a second. But wat I need to realise is, he changed or may b i din know him that well. The guy who made me happy is NO LONGER there, a guy who is rude & doesn't care has taken his place !!!!



Picture Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...